BURTONSVILLE, MD, March 13, 2017 – iControl Data Solutions (iControl), a leading process improvement and business insights provider to Retailers, Suppliers, Distributors and Brokers, published today the first ebook installment of the "Mobile Payments Series". This ebook provides an overview of how mobile technologies are fundamentally changing the way supply chain partners conduct business.
This ebook covers key topics including:
- Using digital invoicing for streamlined and transparent "paperwork"
- How you can make your business more predictable with mobile
- How to eliminate queues at collections
- Mitigating risk to your business and its people
- How to gain access to your information when you need it
- Why adopters are positioned to outperform their peers
- Digitize yout billing and invoicing with iControl
To download a copy, click below:
iControl provides retailers, consumer product goods companies, brokers, mainline distributors, and DSD wholesalers with a collaborative SaaS solution where they can share critical trading information such as POS activity in a normalized, harmonized, secure web portal. Our platform enables fact-based, timely, data-driven decisions that boost sales, reduce waste, promote efficiency, reward transparency, and align performance metrics. There are over 30,000 retail outlets taking part in iControl’s programs in all 50 states, over 100 retail banners, and over 3,500 suppliers participating. For more information about iControl, visit www.icontroldata.net.