Scan-based trading means a supplier owns inventory until scanned at POS, while pay-on-scan is similar to a consignment system. Here are the features...
iControl Publishes Ebook: "The Future of Alcohol Payments"
iControl Publishes Ebook: "The Future of Alcohol Payments".
BURTONSVILLE, MD, September 2, 2016 – iControl Data Solutions (iControl), a leading process improvement and business insights provider to Retailers, Suppliers, Distributors and Brokers, published today the first ebook installment of the "Alcohol Payments Series". This ebook provides an overview of how retailers and alcohol distributors can benefit from being able to electronically reconcile alcohol deliveries against receiving records to the item level, per delivery - all while in the cloud.
In addition to providing an overview of how iControl's patent-pending Next-Generation Reconciliation™ is transforming retail accounting, this ebook download provides insight into the following topics that many retailers and alcohol distributors are continuously working to improve:
- How to fully automate the most labor-intensive aspects of reconciliation?
- What is the best advanced analytics platform to analyze, track and eliminate invoice issues?
- How to establish greater accountability throughout the supply chain with built-in performance intelligence?
- Why new advancements in analytics are changing retail accounting with capabilities such as:
- Line Item Matching
- Automated Credit Submission
- Vendor Invoice Scorecards
- Cost Variance Scorecards
- Product & Category Scorecards
To download a copy, click on the link below:
iControl provides retailers, consumer product goods companies, brokers, mainline distributors, and DSD wholesalers with a collaborative SaaS solution where they can share critical trading information such as POS activity in a normalized, harmonized, secure web portal. Our platform enables fact-based, timely, data-driven decisions that boost sales, reduce waste, promote efficiency, reward transparency, and align performance metrics. There are over 30,000 retail outlets taking part in iControl’s programs in all 50 states, over 100 retail banners, and over 3,500 suppliers participating. For more information about iControl, visit www.icontroldata.net.